My thoughts on crafting and beauty

Always Remeber that beauty is only skin deep. To achieve true beauty one must reach for inner beauty, then work on your exterior.

I look at crafting and beauty as two in the same. You go from a plain canvas and you build on it, creating a wonderful work of art. The same way we apply makeup to our faces. We begin as a fresh canvas, and later after the makeup has been applied, we allow a different kind of beauty to emerge.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Purple and Gold Look. Also testing to see how to add photos to my blog.

This is a picture of a look I created using purple and yellow. If you want to see a tutorial, I will be sure to get one up and going for all of you. I basically wanted to post this photo and see if it would be possible to add photos to my blog. I really want to get many more post up and going for all of you. I hope you will enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment