My thoughts on crafting and beauty

Always Remeber that beauty is only skin deep. To achieve true beauty one must reach for inner beauty, then work on your exterior.

I look at crafting and beauty as two in the same. You go from a plain canvas and you build on it, creating a wonderful work of art. The same way we apply makeup to our faces. We begin as a fresh canvas, and later after the makeup has been applied, we allow a different kind of beauty to emerge.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Outfit of the day for May 2, 2010

Today my family and I went to dinner for pho, and I wanted to throw on something comfortable yet cute.  I paired a pair of leggings that I purchased at Kohl's for $4, with a black sweater like shirt that was long and comfy (I do not remember where I got it from, however I do know I paid less then $9, that I put a black belt underneath my bust line.  For accessories I paired it with a large black purse that I got from Ross for $10, a pair of black flat boots that I got from Cato's for $15, and my earrings I got at the flea market for $1, and my bracelet and necklace were made by me.  I hope you will enjoy this first outfit of the day on my blog, and if you are interested in seeing more, please let me know.  Have a wonderful day and know I adore you all and appreciate all of your support. Big hugs and much love.
Here is the look where I am facing the camera. I think the entire outfit looks great together and it can be worn anytime of the year.
Here is a close up of all the accessories I paired up with this outfit. I hope you enjoy. I will be posting many more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment