My thoughts on crafting and beauty

Always Remeber that beauty is only skin deep. To achieve true beauty one must reach for inner beauty, then work on your exterior.

I look at crafting and beauty as two in the same. You go from a plain canvas and you build on it, creating a wonderful work of art. The same way we apply makeup to our faces. We begin as a fresh canvas, and later after the makeup has been applied, we allow a different kind of beauty to emerge.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update on what to expect.

I am slowly learning how to maneuver this blog.  However now that I know how to add photos, I will be sure to start adding many photos of my hauls, outfits of the day, new makeup looks, hairstyles, giveaways, swatches, as well as pictures of products I am reviewing, etc.  I hope to learn how to add my YouTube videos to this blog as well.  I love to find amazing deals, and will be sure to post deals that I find on my blog for all of you.  I have never really been a computer inclined person, the truth is I am terrible at it.  I am hoping to learn how to edit my videos and make many more YouTube videos that many of you will love.  I also hope to really get this blog looking amazing for all of you.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know and I will take the time to get back to you as well as take anything you have to say in mind. 
I will also be doing jewelry  and other hand crafted sells on my blog as well, let me know if that is something of interest to you.  Big hugs and all my love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment