My thoughts on crafting and beauty

Always Remeber that beauty is only skin deep. To achieve true beauty one must reach for inner beauty, then work on your exterior.

I look at crafting and beauty as two in the same. You go from a plain canvas and you build on it, creating a wonderful work of art. The same way we apply makeup to our faces. We begin as a fresh canvas, and later after the makeup has been applied, we allow a different kind of beauty to emerge.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a quick hello.

Hey everyone how are you doing. With life, school, work, etc. it has been difficult for me to sit down as much as I would like and do videos for you. I am creating this blog as a way for me to share company reviews, swatches, my thoughts, and other misc. things. Feel free to ask me anything I will be here for you. I can only hope you will enjoy my new blog as much as I will enjoy making it for each and everyone of you.  Please bare with me, considering I am new to this, and if you have any advice on how to make my blog pop more and stand out more, I would love to hear from you. I send all my hugs, and love your way.  I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. Be sure to stay tuned for new post, as well as many pictures and so forth. However bare with me, considering I am just learnig, and hope to get the hang of this very soon. I thank you for your support. Big hugs and much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment